Rooms, Rates and Lodging Policies
Room rates look up on the Arcady Website:
Click on: Request a reservation online: go to the Calendar and move the curser over the date and choice of rooms. Rates will be showing at that time. Dates with the Grape symbol, are already sold.
Call us for special request's to accomodate more family members or a pet, we may be able to re-assign occupied rooms to another room and fit your needs.
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy.
- Rates vary with seasonal demands and may be adjusted up or down as demand changes.
- Third person, 8 years and over, $20.00 per night.
- Children under 8 years are free in room with parents, maximum 2 children.
- Rollaway bed, $20.00 extra charge per night.
- Senior citizens - Ask if an AARP rate is available for your reservation dates
- Ask about group rates. (8 or more rooms)
- Check in time starts at 3 PM ~ Check out no later than 11AM
- Late check out: Please inquire with the Innkeeper if this can be arranged. A fee of #30.00 may apply.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Pet fee is $20, one time fee per pet, max 2. We may wave the fee for non allergenic breeds, ask me please.
- Should you have to cancel your reservation, we require a 72 hours notice to accept your cancellation.
- Insufficient notice will result in a charge for the full amount of one nights charges of the booking.
- If you are postponing your booking to another date at that time, with the consent of the innkeeper, we will credit your charge to the new date.
- NO refund for early departure.
- Holiday bookings may be required of a deposit of one nights room charge.
- All cancellations are charged an administration fee of $25.00 plus tax regardless of notice time given.
- Taxes and Fees
- 15% service charge is added to online travel service booking.
- except on availabilityonline from the Arcady websites home page.
- Vermont rooms and meals tax of 9% is added. This is 1 % less than Manchester.
Arcady at the Sunderland Bed & Breakfast Motel
6249 Historic Route 7A,
Manchester-Arlington, VT 05250
800-362-1151 or (802) 362-1176 ·
Fax: (802) 362-3840 ·